Demand and Supply Planner
Real Pet Food Company has built a reputation for the freshest products you can find. Disrupting the market, we are serving real, locally sourced and manufactured pet food - wet, dry, fresh, chilled and treats. No one knows pets quite the way we do!
We are a fast-growing, innovative FMCG Manufacturer with strong ethics and a love for keeping it real. Our success comes from having a great team of people behind some pet favourites with brands such as Billy & Margot, Farmers Market, Ivory Coat & Nature’s Gift!
This is where you come in…
This role supports the Supply Chain Transformation Manager in driving and maintaining routine planning tasks to ensure consistent supply of product into designated RPF markets and/or customers. The portfolio of responsibilities include demand planning, to estimate the correct sales forecast to be used as input signal to plan for replenishment; and supply planning, to identify the correct quantities to be supplied while coordinating end-to-end shipping activities within the domestic and/or international environment.
Strong communication, a positive can-do attitude and attention to details will be critical to the success in this highly analytical role, which will work with a wide range of stakeholders across both, internally and externally, to support the P&L results.
This role is available for an experienced Demand & Supply Planner, looking to join a dynamic business in a rapidly growing category. This is a 12-month contract to cover a maternity leave.
- Capture, process and analyse relevant data, including historic sales, previous forecast submissions, accuracy & service KPI’s and stock records, to generate and maintain an accurate sales forecast at product level in the existing forecasting system
- Plan periodic replenishment to identify the correct quantities to be supplied to designated RPF entities and/or customers in order to meet target stock levels (where applicable)
- Enter and maintain sales and/or replenishment orders to the existing transactional system to trigger stock movements and keeping them updated to reflect the latest confirmations
- Coordinate end-to-end domestic and export shipping activities for designated RPF entities and/or customers, including generating the related documentation (where relevant)
- Support key projects to develop to develop and improve RPF planning capabilities
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in a similar role, with direct involvement in demand, supply and/or production planning activities
- Experience with import/export planning, including documentation handling
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with ability to deal with multiple stakeholders and handle competing priorities
- Quick learner, can-do attitude and an analytical mindset with the ability to process and interpret numerical data
- Problem solving skills with the ability to manage and resolve issues on the go
- Experience in FMCG environment is considered an advantage
- Basic understanding & experience using ERP systems is a must and experience in the implementation of planning related software is considered an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in Business, Engineering, Statistics or similar
When you join Real Pet Food Company you have an opportunity to make a significant contribution while developing your career within an expanding FMCG company. We offer a flexible work environment with hybrid office/work from arrangements and great opportunities for career development and the autonomy to drive your own progression. With the continued growth of our business, this is an exciting time to join the RPF pack.
Our head office Crows Nest is pet friendly, so bring your Dog or Cat to work with you, or simply spend time with our extended family.
Please note: NO agencies will be considered during this process. We advise you to refrain from submitting unsolicited profiles