Senior Financial Planning Analyst
We are a fast-growing, innovative FMCG Manufacturer with strong ethics and a love for keeping it real. Our success comes from having a great team of people behind some pet favourite brands such as Ivory Coat, Farmers Market, Nature’s Gift, Trilogy & Fussy Cat!
This is where you come in…
The Senior Financial Planning Analyst supports planning and decision making across the business, by identifying, analysing and evaluating information, then recommending actions. This will include information relating to group strategy, corporate affairs, divisional business performance and operational matters. The role will involve the improvement and expansion of the business models and tools that enable these tasks. This includes providing ad –hoc analysis support to the CEO, CFO and Group Financial Controller.
We are a fast paced, industry leading business, with a key focus on growth. The successful candidate will be someone that thrives in this environment. To be successful in the role an analytical mindset is required, with the ability to exercise whole of business thinking and a highly collaborative approach.
- Produce enhanced and insightful reporting and analysis – for monthly management reporting, Board and Committee reports and for ad-hoc business matters as required by internal stakeholders
- Coordinate the annual budgeting and monthly rolling forecasts process
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to provide commercial decision support
- Drive effective relations across relevant domestic and global counter parts
- Implement and maintain financial planning and analysis tools that meet business requirements
- Develop continuous improvement processes for business case review and financial modelling for investment review
- Coordinate the medium to long-term strategic financial planning process for the Group
- Undertake analysis of the business to identify opportunities and disrupters to achieving the strategic business goals
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, ideally within complex manufacturing companies
- Experience in Manufacturing or FMCG industries preferred by not essential
- Experience with developing and maintaining multifaceted financial models
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), high level interpersonal skills and sound judgment
- Excellent stakeholder management, ability to deal with multiple stakeholders and handle competing priorities
- The ability to collaborate with all functional areas and challenge ideas and existing business processes
- Experience implementing systems &/or process changes and training
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Bachelor degree in the field of accounting, finance or relevant field from a reputable University
- CPA or other relevant qualification
When you join Real Pet Food Company you have an opportunity to make a significant contribution while developing your career within an expanding FMCG company. We offer a flexible work environment with hybrid office/work from arrangements and great opportunities for career development and the autonomy to drive your own progression. With the continued growth of our business, this is an exciting time to join the RPF pack.
Our head office Crows Nest is pet friendly, so bring your Dog or Cat to work with you, or simply spend time with our extended family.
Please note: NO agencies will be considered during this process. We advise you to refrain from submitting unsolicited profiles